This section is reserved for insightful, important, and otherwise inspiring martial arts (and martial arts related) articles that have been translated from the original Chinese language (into English) by Shifu Adrian Chan-Wyles (11th Generation Family Inheritor of the Ch’an Dao Martial Arts System). The research source material is gathered from the Chinese media and is available through the Mainland Chinese search-engine ‘Baidu’.
- Video Footage of Shaolin Monk Shi Yan Jue (释延觉)
- Xu Xiaodong (MMA) Reportedly ‘Accepts’ Shi Yan Jue’s Challenge
- Shaolin Monk Shi Yan Jue Formally Challenges Xu Xiaodong (of MMA)
- Master Wang Lei (王磊) Assesses the Recent MMA v Taijiquan Encounter (9.5.2017)
- Interview with Wenzhou Taijiquan Master Liu Jinping (刘建平)
- Taijiquan Master Wei Lei (魏雷) Reflects On His Fight with Sanda Master Xu Xiaodong (徐晓
- The Curious Case of Yanagi Ryuken (柳龍拳)
- Sumo (相撲) Ancient Art of Japan
- Definition: Kata-Form (形 - xing2)
- Qing Yun Temple – Taishan City Library
- Taijiquan Classic
- Wheelchair Taiji Team Secures Wushu Grand Prize
- How Taijiquan Assists Daoist Self-Cultivation By Master Zhao Ming Wang (赵明旺)
- Master Tong Yong Demonstrates Gongfu at 108 Years Old!
- The Chinese Martial Arts Origination of Okinawan Goju Ryu Karate-Do
- Goju Ryu Poem: Eight Great Points of Principle for Fist Fighting
- Okinawan Goju Ryu Karate-Do (Seiyunchin Kata) And Taiwanese Golden Eagle Fist
- Yi Long (一龙) - First Warrior Monk of Shaolin
- Ancient Sword with No Rust – Advanced Ancient Chinese Technology?
- Shaolin Culture is Steeped in Ch’an Practice